Montag, 10. Juni 2024

Eclipse Cut-up Poems

 

evawal · Eclipse_cut up poems

https://on.soundcloud.com/cp334zSpYqjhUHsTA

 

 


 

cut up poem

 

eclipse

in the morning

fills the sky

 

my chin rests

ready to fall

there are shadows

dreams

 

maximal

moon

a golden coconut

 

I won’t look back

the tie snatches

waxing and waning

crammed with beaks

 

clouds

on the silver blade

sunwinds explosions

on the other half

of my bed

 

a slice

of rustling feathers

moon muck

 

celestial activity

like a rain-soaked

piece of me

 

heavy ripe

ocean memories

 

I quit

the globe

down here

 

 

The pieces are put together by coincidence only

using the cut up technique of Dadaists and surrealists.

  


 

the poem:

 

eclipse

 

my chin rests

on the silver blade of moon

 

on the other half of the globe

a golden coconut fills the sky

ripe and ready to fall

 

sunwinds explosions

maximal celestial activity

 

waxing and waning of

dreams oceans memories clouds

 

down here in my bed there are shadows

crammed with rubbing beaks rustling feathers

 

in the morning I quit

the tie snatches

 

I let go

a piece of me

 

a slice of moon

heavy like rain-soaked muck

 

I won’t look back.